If students are going to be late or are absent from school parents need to phone school before 9.15 a.m.
Tel: 01530 276448 or 01530 831561 opt 1
(Breakfast is served in the diner from 8.00am until 8.40am)
11:10am – 11.30am
1:30pm – 2.00pm
Monday to Friday 3.00pm
- Students are supervised at school from 8.35am – 3.25pm.
- Students must attend morning registration at 8.45 a.m. (Students arriving late will have to explain to senior leaders why they are late. If they have no written explanation from home punishment is likely.)
- In case of fire any students arriving after 8.55am must sign in at reception –
- At Break-times, classrooms are out of bounds
- Some areas are out of bounds at all times of day e.g. behind the Pavilion.
Tutors will explain to students which areas are out of bounds and why.
- There are many clubs, workshops, sports, practices, etc. available during lunchtime as well as a homework clubs, the library, and two computer clubs.
- No areas of the school building may be used at lunchtime unless a member of staff is present.
- Members of staff are on duty before school, at break, and after school.
- At lunchtime, students can take part in a range of activities, supervised and led by school staff.
- All students are allowed to keep their bags with them at lunchtime, and can choose to eat either in the Diner or the Hall.
- The building is out of bounds at lunchtime except to go to organised activities.