At Newbridge we take a whole school approach to Personal, Social, Health and Economic education and development. This reflects the needs of the students and the ethos of the school.
Personal and Social Education includes, PSHE, Health Education, Citizenship, Careers, ethos, student, assemblies participation and much more besides, e.g. special theme days.
We recognise and celebrate all individuals in this diverse community.
We aim to empower all students with the confidence, empowerment skills and knowledge to be safe and healthy, to form and maintain good relationships and feel positive about their future.
- PSHE Assoc. PoS 2014
- PSHE Assoc. Curriculum Guidance
- PSHE Policy 2020
- Relationship & Sex Education Oct 2020
- SRE Minimum Outcomes KS3 2014 Update
- SRE Outcome KS1 and KS2 using PSHE Assoc. Guidance
- SRE Outcomes KS1
- SRE Outcomes KS2
- SRE Outcomes KS3 using PSHE Assoc. Guidance
- SRE Outline Primary Policy
- SRE Summary on Confidentiality in Schools
- SRE Work Covered (NB Feeder Primaries) 2014
- SRE Work Covered (NB Feeder Primaries)