If pupils are going to be late or are absent from school parents need to phone school before 9.15 a.m.
Tel: 01530 276448
Arrive: 8.35am – 8.40am
(Breakfast is served in the diner from 8.00am until 8.40am)
Break: 10.45am – 11.00am
Lunch Time: 12.55pm – 1.45pm
Home Time: Monday – Thursday 3.15pm Friday 2.45pm
- Pupils are supervised at school from 8.35am – 3.25pm.
- Students must attend morning registration at 8.45 a.m. (Pupils arriving late will have to explain to senior leaders why they are late. If they have no written explanation from home punishment is likely.)
- In case of fire any Students arriving after 8.55am must sign in at reception –
- At Break times, classrooms are out of bounds
- Some areas are out of bounds at all times of day e.g. behind the Pavilion.
Tutors will explain to pupils which areas are out of bounds and why.
- There are many clubs, workshops, sports, practices, etc. available during lunchtime as well as a homework clubs, the library, and two computer clubs.
- No areas of the school building may be used at lunchtime unless a member of staff is present.
- Members of staff are on duty at break, before school and after school.
- At lunchtime, students can take part in a range of activities, supervised and led by school staff.
- Boards show whether the field is in or out of bounds at lunchtime.
- All pupils are allowed to keep their bags with them at lunchtime, and can choose to eat either in the diner or the hall.
- The building is out of bounds at lunchtime except to go to organised activities.