Parent’s evenings give you the opportunity to find out your child’s progress in all subject areas and for you to ask any questions you may have about your child’s learning at Newbridge. It is useful for your child to attend these sessions with you as subject teachers will often set your child a target to work on in future lessons to help them achieve their full potential. Teachers will also advise you on how best to help your child with their learning.
Parent’s evenings take place every term and we welcome all parents to attend.
Parents can, of course, contact the school at any time if they have questions or concerns about their child’s education.
Parents evening dates for academic year 2016/17:
To book your appointment go to: www.parents-booking.co.uk/newbridge
you will need:
- Your child’s first and legal surname
- Your child’s date of birth
The system is live from today
- The child’s date of birth has to be entered using the correct format, e.g using four digits for the year of birth 01/12/2009
- The email address you enter is only to receive confirmation of your appointment. If the system says it doesn’t recognise you, it will not be the email address that is the problem.
- If you have several children to make bookings for, use the ‘change child’ button on the blue bar at the top of the ‘Booking Page’ to swap between your children.
If you are unable to book at home, please call the school and speak to Mrs Sharpe or Mrs Thompson who will be happy to help. Telephone: 01530 831561